Skip to content
- Use white vinegar and baking soda to clean kitchen surfaces, tiles, and even the toilet bowl. Vinegar helps dissolve dirt and stains, while baking soda has abrasive properties.
- Clean your appliances regularly with a mixture of water and mild soap. Use a soft cloth or sponge to avoid scratches and stains.
- Use a vacuum cleaner or broom to remove dirt and debris from the floor. Then wipe the floor with a damp cloth.
- Use an old toothbrush to clean hard-to-reach corners around your home. It is especially useful for removing dirt and mold in bathrooms and kitchens.
- Use a spray bottle with water and vinegar to clean mirrors and windows. Then use a microfiber cloth to dry and avoid stains.
- Dust your home regularly to prevent dirt and allergen buildup. Use a damp cloth or duster to remove dust from surfaces such as furniture and bookcases.
- Wash your bedding and towels regularly to keep your home clean and germ-free. Use hot water to kill bacteria and dust mites.
- Use a baking soda and vinegar solution to clean your oven. Apply the mixture to the inside of the oven and let it act for a few hours before cleaning with a damp cloth.
We hope these tips are useful for you!